- Mac Timestamper - a tool for instructors to record the timing of their slides during a lecture.
- AppConfig::Exporter - Allow modules to import AppConfig sections from a shared configuration.
- Regexp::Log::Helix - A regular expression parser for Helix log format.
- Persistent Postfix under MacOS X 10.4 (Tiger)
MacOS X 10.4 uses launchd to set up services, so making postfix run as a service is a little different than under 10.3.
I wrote a supplimental module for HTML::Mason to support brower and URL based language selection on a per-component basis.
It is called MasonX::Resolver::Polyglot, and is available on CPAN.
- emacs signature replacer
This is just a little elisp function and keybind to make replacing an email signature easy.
- MAC to IP finder
Short shell script to find the IP of a host on your network segment given its MAC address.
- using ssh-agent under MacOS X
Typically one can run your X Windows under ssh-agent, so every program therein inherits the agent connection. It is a little tricky to set up under MacOS X, but works really well.